Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Preliminary travel schedule

I have bought my flight ticket finaly thus I can start planning my trip. Before I get to Calgary, which is quite at the west (Alberta), I want to travel east. I want to visit at least Montreal, Ottawa & Toronto. Of course I would love to see more - especially nature - but here's just no time for that.
I decided to take flight to Montreal and than to get somehow to Calgary. I'm currently most seriously thinking about bus (Greyhound) but it's the craziest idea I've ever had. The bus ride from Toronto to Calgary takes more than 2 days!

Currently my plans are roughly as follows:

Sat 25.8. Arrival to Montreal (Québec)
Sun 26.8. Montreal
Mon 27.8. Montreal
Tue 28.8. Departure to Ottawa (Ontario)
Wed 29.8. Ottawa
Thu 30.8. Departure to Toronto (Ontario)
Fri 31.8. Toronto
Sat 1.9. Departure to Calgary
Sun 2.9. Bus ride - Manitoba, Saskatchewan
Mon 3.9. arrival to Calgary (Alberta)


Here are my crazy flight details:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.