Monday, August 27, 2007

Adieu Montreál

I'm done. I saw all I really wanted to and more. Today was not that hurried like yesterday. I took a boat trip and then some rest. I went on Tour de l'Horloge (The Clock Tower) which is located in the harbour area . It was 200 steps but the view was worthy it. Then a lot of walking again.

Among others I found out that now is in the city The Monreal World Film Festival. I've seen the Czech flag on the festival main venue - so I couldn't help myself and had to find out what czech films are competing here. I found out that we have 3 movies and 1 short documentary competing. Movies are Pusinky, Bestiar & Obsluhoval jsem Anglickeho krale (I served the King of England). I know only the last one.
I went to Parc du Mont-Royal to watch the sunset over Montreal. The park was nice and the view amazing. I ended up by spending some time at Place Jacques-Cartier which is known for nightlife and street artists. One of the guys was a real entertainer.


I am leaving tomorrow morning for Ottawa.
Finally I found a good message in the showers. It can help you imagine in what kind of place I'm actually staying.

No comments: