Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ready to go

I've just came to Prague, had last Czech beer and manage to make last hostel reservation I needed to have where to sleep during the forthcoming week. I'm waking up in 4 hours, will go to the airport and will hope that flight from Prague will have no any delay because my transfer at Charless De Gaulle has no reasonable time allowance.

More updates later on from Québec...

-----------------------
Thank you for your message.
I am currently out of the office for a longer period of time. Your e-mail will be replied by my colleagues shortly. Should you need immediate attention, please contact directly my colleague Anna at ******** or call +420 *********.

Thank you for understanding.
Kind regards,

Vlastimil
------------------------

----------------
Now playing: Coldplay - In My Place
via FoxyTunes

No comments: