Sunday, August 26, 2007

Je ne parle pas français.

Today was very exhausting. I've spent the whole day walking. But I don't regret it at all. I've seen a lot and have to say that Montreal is indeed a beautiful city. I'm too tired at the moment to describe.
How small is the world! One friend from school works over the summer at Toronto and came only for one day visit to Montreal. I have met her in souvenir shop at Olympic stadium. We were both pretty surprised because we didn't even know about each other that we are staying in Canada.

I wish I could speak French...


Today top visited places:
  • Le Stade Olympique [W]
  • La Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal [W]
  • La Biosphère [W]
  • Jardin botanique de Montréal [W]
  • Parc Jean-Drapeau [W]
  • La ville souterraine [W]
  • & more & more ...

No comments: