Monday, December 17, 2007

Update in English

I’m sorry guys that I’ve completely switched to Czech since mid Nov. I was too lazy. So how is the life going here? I’m done with my exams, but still have to work on my last paper. Everything is getting crazy here because my to-do list before I leave is long and time is ticking out. I’m trying to meet friends before I leave, the others are leaving etc. Nice but more sad at the same time. I don’t know what to do first. I’ll do some deeper assessment once I get home and will have more time to do that. My time is worth fortunes now. I'm leaving in 65 hours! Stay tuned.

My flight: Calgary – Toronto – Paris – Prague, the worst (but the cheapest:-)) flight you can imagine. 4 hours layover in Toronto and just 1 at Charles de Gaulle will be madness. Hope I’ll get home fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, hurry up in da Prague...your beer is already on the table and getting warmer each minute u will be hanging around all those airports;)